Florida Tourism Hotspots is here to help you find your next vacation destination.[/td_block_text_with_title]
Check Out Scott Keever’s Miami Agency
If you are a Miami-based business or website owner, then you’ll want to hire Scott Keever, a Miami-based internet marketing agency. The agency has a number of offices, and they provide various services, including reputation management, web design, social media management, local SEO and much more. With that said, here is how the agency can help you and why you should use them.
1. Use SEO To Get More Customers– Search engine optimization is powerful, but it needs to be used properly and implemented in the right way. Scott has many years of experience with SEO and can help get your website notice by consumers, who could very well find your website before they find your competition’s website. Scott can create an SEO strategy based on your goals and what industry you are involved in, which can help drive traffic to your site and increase conversions.
Scott and his firm can help you get the customers you want and deserve. There are many techniques that the agency can use to help you get the most out of SEO. The bottom line is SEO can drive a lot of targeted traffic to your website.
2. Increase Visibility In Miami– Scott has a proven track record of helping companies and websites get results online, and he can implement a strategy that will result in a significant increased presence online. In other words, he and his company can help you improve your online presence, and they can even help you build a great looking website that is optimized for the search engines.
They can also use local SEO techniques, which will gain your more exposure in Miami. If you run a physical business, then you will eventually notice an increase in foot traffic. Local SEO is powerful, and this is why all types of Miami businesses are using it.
3. Brand Recognition And Credibility– Whether you’re a new business in Miami or an established one, you can always do with improving your credibility and recognition. SEO and online marketing techniques can help with both, and if you use Scott Keever and his company, then you can rest assure your site will get noticed in the search engines results pages, and you could end up outranking your competitors in the search results. When your site appears early on in the search results, then you’ll be looked at as being credible and your brand recognition will improve.
4. Gather More Leads– Maybe your main goal is to gather as many leads as possible, and thanks to the internet there are a lot of ways to do it. However, Scott and his agency can use the best SEO methods to generate the leads you want and need. If you want to build an email list or increase the number of phone calls you receive at your Miami based business, then Scott can use online marketing to help you with that.
5. Return On Investment– By hiring Scott and his company, you can count on getting a great return on investment, especially when you consider the amount of experience he possesses. He has proven time after time that he knows what it takes to deliver results and which techniques work for each of his clients. The bottom line is other types of marketing can be expensive and you can lose money, but Scott will create online marketing campaigns and use SEO, which can result in amazing returns.
Do you want to get noticed by consumers in Miami and the surrounding area? Do you want to reap the benefits of having a powerful internet marketing strategy in place? Of course you do, which is why you should hire Scott Keever today.
Florida is known for its numerous tourist destinations. With the number of choices available, it may become a bit overwhelming. We want to help you with that by giving you a quick breakdown of the top places to visit in the state.
- Disney World – Located in Orlando, Disney World is quite possibly the hottest attraction in the state of Florida. Since its original construction, the wonder and excitement it generates in the hearts of its visitors have certainly not waned. In fact, kids and the young-at-heart from all over the globe flock to this place to see the most magical place on Earth.
- The Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Air Station – Located in the area near Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic Coast, the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Air Station serve as a testament to the brilliance and sheer will of humankind to explore the final frontier of space. This historic 140,000 acre complex has served as the launching site of many space shuttle missions. It is unsurprising, then, to find that many tourists choose to make it a part of their Florida trip.
Very rarely does a single state play host to a wide range of tourist destinations that cater to the different types of tourists. Florida has the distinction to belong to that category. It has so many famous sites that it might seem impossible to see them all.
This article presents a couple of these destinations.
- SeaWorld – Located in the famous city of Orlando, SeaWorld has long become a staple for family vacations to Florida. It offers a lot of fun activities for visitors of all ages. The giant amusement park features not only entertainment but also offers educational opportunities for its patrons. As you visit this site, be prepared to be dazzled by the dolphin and whale shows as well as by the other marine life they have on display.
- Daytona International Speedway – Built in 1959, the Daytona International Speedway plays host to one of the most important races in the country, NASCAR’s Daytona 500. Every year, the speedway draws a multitude of racing fans eager to witness the pinnacle of racing technology on display.
These are some of the Florida tourist attraction you must simply see for yourself.
Tourism in Florida has become an industry in itself. That is why a Tourism tax is being levied on all business owners taking part in it. This article presents readers with a basic explanation of how the tourist tax works in the sunshine state.
The Tourist Tax
Under the law, it is stated that any business or individual that is offering to lease or rent accommodations is required to collect tourist development taxes (12%) and sales taxes from the rent payment. This tax covers motels, hotels, condominiums, apartment buildings as well as single and multi-family dwellings, not to mention manufactured home parks and vessels.
The party that receives the rent payments is put in charge of remitting the taxes. Keep in mind that if you did not collect the tourist tax or if you failed to remit the amount to the tax collector, then you will be held personally responsible. You may be asked to pay the tax on top of the penalties and interest you might have incurred.
Exemptions on Tourist Tax
There are instances that property owners and landlords can be exempted from the tourist tax. However, these can only happen under particular circumstances. Here are a few situations wherein the tax can be waived.
The first instance is when the business/individual has entered into a bona fide written lease agreement lasting for a period of more than six months, and then the business is effectively made exempt from the collection of both sales and tourist development taxes during the period covered by the lease payments.
It is also worth noting that if there is no written agreement, then the owner will still be required to collect and remit the necessary taxes for the period of six months. However, upon the seventh month, the owner will then be exempted from. This will be true for the subsequent months, granted that the same renter is still occupying the location.
On top of this, according to state laws, all businesses and individuals who were deemed exempt from paying state sales tax are also automatically excused from paying the tourist development tax. There are a number of people and institutions that fall under this list. For instance, full-time students and active duty military personnel are not required to pay these taxes, the same is true with religious institutions and churches as well as some non-profit organizations.
Due Dates and Delinquent Fees
One of the most important things you must keep in mind with taxes is their deadline. You simply cannot be late as you will incur delinquent fees. This usually amounts to 10% of the tax due with a minimum of $50. As time goes by, the interest will mount, so pay it quickly.
All of that being said, remember that the deadline is always on the 20th of the month. This doesn’t change so you should have no trouble remembering to remit those taxes.
This article should serve as a basic guide to Florida Tourist taxes. Always keep it in mind.
A large part of the Florida economy comes from its own tourist industry. Being the host to countless tourist destinations, it is altogether unsurprising to find that tourism has become one of the main lifelines of the Sunshine State. Its central position to the economy has made it a key priority for the state.
This article serves as a quick guide for individuals and businesses looking to become part of this massive enterprise known as the Florida Tourist industry. It presents a guide on the particular responsibilities you have to face as a business owner.
Breaking into the Tourism Industry: Things to Consider
Now, as you may already know, tourism offers huge business potential in the state of Florida. While it can serve as a steady source of income, keep in mind that the market remains competitive even in a lucrative field like this. That is why you need to think long and hard about what sort of business you will want to establish.
- Business Type – When we speak of the Florida tourist industry, we are actually referring to a multitude of businesses belonging to a number of different fields. As a budding entrepreneur, it is your job to pick what type of business you want to start. For instance, are you interested in renting out accommodations or are you looking to start a touring service? Perhaps, you are interested in developing your own tourist destination?
- Location – For any business, the most important thing is finding the right location. You have to pick the spot that is perfect for your needs and accessible to your customer base. We highly recommend that you choose a location with a steady flow of tourist traffic, regardless of the season.
The Tourist Development Tax
As one of the main priority areas for the state, it is unsurprising to find that the state of Florida levies a tourism development tax. This is one of the things you will have to pay if you want to start your own tourism-related business.
It is stated in the law that they need to collect and remit a tourist development tax, amounting to 12%, on top of the sales taxes they also need to pay. This tax applies to all business and individual renting out or leasing accommodations. In particular, it applies to establishments like hotels, motels, apartment buildings and condominiums. It is also required for family dwellings.
Keep in mind that the owner of the establishment bears the responsibility of collecting and remitting the taxes. Failure to do so would make you personally liable for the legal and financial consequences. In most cases, businesses will be asked to pay the back taxes on top of the additional penalties and interests that the state will charge.
It is also worth mentioning that the same principle also applies to the rental agencies. If you are a rental agent in charge of a property, then you will bear the responsibilities of collecting and remitting the said taxes.
These are just a few practical tips for those looking to break into the Florida tourism industry.
Naples is one of the biggest tourist cities in the United States. Its ideal location in southwest Florida, on the Gulf of Mexico, makes it one of the best places to enjoy the surf and sand. It has a wide range of attractions and activities for its visitors.
This article presents a few tourist attractions in Naples Florida. Whatever activity interests you, you will have no trouble finding something fun to do in the city.
The iconic Naples Pier is one of the prime tourist attractions of the city. It is one of the city’s landmark sites and serves as one of the centerpieces of the urban landscape. Without a doubt, no trip to Naples would be complete without it.
The site itself has a rich history that serves a testament to the city’s resilience and strength. Originally built as a dock for freight and passengers in 1888, the historic Naples Pier has been destroyed and rebuilt several times. It has been burned down and wrecked by hurricanes yet it still stands strong to this day as the people of Naples and history marched forward.
There are a number of things to do in the Naples Pier. For instance, it is an extremely popular spot for fishing and sunset watching, though many tourists also go there for dolphin watching. Needless to say, the view of the Gulf of Mexico makes for an extremely conducive setting for comfort and relaxation.
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
Like in any major Florida destination, nature serves as one of Naples’ many attractions. The immensity of the site and its sheer number of wildlife makes for an intimidating yet awesome experience.
The Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary serves as the main gateway to the Western Everglades. It is primarily composed of no less than 13,000 acres of pine Flatwoods, superb wetlands, a marsh as well as a wet prairie. It is also worth noting that the site is home to North America’s largest old growth Bald Cypress forest. With some of them growing as high as 130 feet and as thick as 25-feet these wonderful giants would make for a truly great photograph.
As you walk along the 2.25-mile boardwalk that meanders through the sanctuary, you will undoubtedly come across some of its local inhabitants. Be on the lookout for otters, red-bellied turtles, alligators, and white-tailed deer that inhabit the area. On top of that, there is also a plethora of bird species living there, from songbirds to birds of prey.
Visitors will be given a choice upon entering the sanctuary, you can explore alone or you can follow the guided tour. For first time visitors, we highly recommend that you have a guide so that you can learn more about the specific animals and their habitats.
You should also make the most of the trip and take as many pictures as you can as you rarely get the chance to explore such a unique site.
These are just a couple of things you can do in Naples.
Florida is most commonly known as the Sunshine State. Its local economy relies heavily on the amount of business generated by tourism. This is altogether unsurprising since the state is home to many of the country’s top tourist destinations.
Sarasota, like most of Florida’s main cities, is also no different. It is located on the Florida Gulf Coast and has a number of attractions catering to a number of different interests. It has beautiful museums, gorgeous gardens, and romantic restaurants just to name a few. Needless to say, it would be a fine choice for couples and families looking for the perfect weekend vacation.
This article presents a few tourist attractions in Sarasota Florida. You can never run out of things to do here.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens is one of the main attractions of the Hudson Bayou neighborhood. The garden covers a total area of seven acres and is located at the famous South Palm Avenue, in close proximity to the Sarasota Bay. This destination is certainly worth your time as it gives you the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind.
It primarily focuses on collecting plants known as epiphytes, including bromeliads and orchids, and growing them in their natural ecosystems. In fact, the garden serves as home to the most diverse bromeliad collection in the world, collecting no less than 6,000 species among its total 20,000 plants. It is also worth noting that the garden consists of more than 20 different plant habitats which include mangroves, bamboo, succulents, and live oaks among many others.
As you explore the site, you will be given access to their top-notch facilities which include a number of greenhouses, herbariums, and libraries.
The Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy
A quick visit to the Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy will surely do wonders for your spirit. The museum never fails to put a smile on the visitor’s face. More often than not, visitors are awestruck by its bright and colorful collection of whimsical art. After seeing it, one cannot help but lighten up.
The museum adopts the philosophy of its founder, Marietta Lee, in not taking life so seriously. It firmly believes in the importance of fun and levity, as made obvious by the museum’s collection of eclectic and fun art pieces.
Unlike most museums, admission is completely free. In fact, it even encourages other artists to bring in their own artworks so they can be put on display.
One of the best attractions in Sarasota is the beaches. You will surely have no problems in terms of choices as there are so many of them. Of course, you can never really go wrong with a classic like the South Lido Beach. The pristine sand and the calming waves will surely satisfy your cravings for the sun and sand.
These are just a few of the destinations you can visit in Sarasota. Like with other Florida destinations, you can never really run out of things to do and sights to see. Make sure to make the most out of your visit.
St Petersburg, Florida is well-known as the city of perpetual sunshine, and it has certainly earned this moniker. It is located between Tampa Bay and Boca Ciega Bay, on the Pinellas Peninsula of the central Gulf Coast of Florida.
Just off the peninsula, you will find a long chain of narrow islands with pristine beaches. It should go without saying that the city makes for a beautiful weekend destination. St. Petersburg is home to wide range of tourist attractions. Travelers of all kind are sure to find something to their liking.
This article gives readers a few examples of the best tourist attractions in St Petersburg Florida.
The Dali Museum
The city of St Petersburg is home to a number of beautiful museums showcasing many important pieces of art. However, none of the come close to the Dali Museum in terms of sheer importance and relevance. Needless to say, it plays a crucial role in the city’s cultural life as it not only displays the inspiring masterpieces of the great artist, it also plays host to wide range of events and programs.
As one may surmise from its name, the museum pays tribute to one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. This is made even more obvious when one sees the building’s structure, which itself serves as an homage to Salvador Dali.
Art lovers would be delighted to know that the museum is in possession of the largest Dali art collection in the states. The museum provides a uniquely educational tour of Dali’s growth as an artist by giving us a peak at the mind of the genius through his work. Hosting no less than 96 original drawings, book works, oil paintings, sculptures, and prints encompassing the artist’s entire career, art fans will surely be getting their money’s worth.
Florida destinations are known for their unique take on relaxation and nature appreciation. The Sunken Gardens are neatly tucked away in a little safe haven right in the heart of the city. It gives visitors time to breathe and relax for a little while.
The Sunken Gardens serves as a mini getaway from the urban landscape as it offers you your very own botanical paradise. It consists of cascading waterfalls, winding paths, and secret groves. It cannot but help create a tranquil environment for visitors to explore and relax.
On top of that, it is also home to no less than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers. With such an extensive collection, the gardens also provide visitors with the opportunity to learn all about the tropical plants and other exotic flora from all over the world.
The hundred year old garden is full of picturesque scenery making it the ideal venue for special occasions like weddings. It is also ideal for families looking to have a special bonding experience.
These are just a few of the things visitors can do in the city. Keep in mind that there are many tourist attractions in St Petersburg Florida, so make sure that you try them all.